I have a few questions for more established Webmasters, Cam Girls and even you consumers of porn out there in the bunch, but honestly if you feel you have anything to offer on the following questions, please feel free to contribute!
1. I have noticed although my daily/weekly signups are getting quite a bit better, It seems as if I get just as many cancellations. Now I think I offer quite a bit of not only content for the consumers buck, but also a HUGE way to see inside of my life and interact with me. Honestly they get some type of update daily.
Members have no only access to photo and video updates weekly but also 12-13 24/7 spy cams and also a daily hour long nudy chat with me. Not to mention they get access to all of my screen names on my various messengers and %50 off of all privates and customs they may be interested in getting from me.
What is it that I am doing wrong here? Is this normal for people to join up at the recurring rate and then cancel within a month or two? I have a small group of fan/followers that always stick around but the majority seems to be curious passers by.
2. I am developing my new affiliate program now that I have branched out on my own and away from my former dead beat webmaster and I am having it designed now by Anna from gimme-website.com (BTW she is a dream and is great to work with. I highly recommend her!) The url for the basic join up right now is located here: http://www.undressjess.com/webmasters.html (If you were signed up before your code/links are no longer valid so please sign up again.) This is the first real affiliate program I will have since I started off with my site several years ago and if you are wanting to join up now just email me for the content you need to promote me with until I can get it up. I think this will help a lot with new joins but what do you think? Do you think this is a huge help for you and your sites that you run?
3. Also for the new affiliate program I need to think of a name and url to buy to have it at. I may expand my services this year to having a few other types of sites so having Jess in the url/title may or may not be the best Idea. What are your thoughts? Title suggestions?
4. Most of you webmaster folks out there run a plethora of girls sites and do your marketing for them through your built up affiliate programs, forums and other projects. My question is how do you advise your models to do their own marketing? Do you have them get profiles on various social networking sites or post in forums? If so which sites/forums? And please if you have any other advice that you usually give to models feel free to share!
5. What are some of the top webmaster forums that you participate on? I would like to gain as much knowledge as I can this year in running my own business and any links, suggestions or advice you can offer would be hella great, Like enough to celebrate.
6. What are your opinions on top lists? Waste of time or not?
7. What are your opinions on webcam image portals?
9. A lot of former affiliates of mine that I had before the billing account switch expressed a desire for a leak free tour. Well I am setting that up now but I have noticed some sites don’t seem to be worried about this at all. What circumstances is it considered alright to have other links to other sites (paid like another site I model on or non-paid sites like a myspace profile)?
10. I have seen that some sites choose to invest in other feeds for their members. What are the pros and cons of this in your opinion?
11. What do you think of copyrighting a name and or becoming incorporated in your business? How would I go about that? How worth it is this venture?
12. Is there a book or website that you could point me to, to learn SEO myself?
13. Lastly what do you think of a model that models for various sites either solo or multi girl, but the sites cater to different porn genres?
Thanks for your help and if there isn’t something I mentioned but you feel needs to be addressed, please do so!
OMG! I just watched this awesome dance piece. It was performed live at the AVN award this last year and is breathtaking. The composition is dope as heck and the story is right up my… errr um alley.
It’s NSFW because one particular dancer is nude, so if you are under 18 I’m not sure this would be a good link to click: http://tinyurl.com/5vuytk However it doesn’t contain any sexual imagery. The dancers are beautiful as all hell and I can’t believe their bodies! Performing a dance performance at the AVN awards it’s kind of my new dream at this point.
I know I already whored this out but.. please vote for me in this contest if you haven't already, or if you are on a different computer! http://www.camgurls.com I am featured there in a video there getting naked and today is the last day to vote, so vote for me! (Jess)
Also if you would please re-post this to YOUR OWN blogs and myspace Bulletins to optimize my votes, I would love you very much!
If you know of any other Indie artist that I can pimp out on my site, please send me their myspace link or a few of their songs and I link to their site to my email addy: firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks dudes!
I couldn't figure out how to do the cut, so sue me.
Ok, so this might not be appropriate for this community, so I've put the majority behind the cut. If it's not appropriate, let me know, and I'll delete my post....
I'm basically looking for answers to some questions, and in general some feedback, safety rules, advice and even some suggestions on how to or not to, as the case may be for what I'm looking for and interested in doing.